Tuesday, July 11, 2023

17th Annual Canadian Reading Challenge


 July is flying and I still haven't posted my Canadian Reading Challenge yet! This is the 17th year of the challenge, and of course I'll still have a go. It's hosted by Shonna at Canadian Bookworm, and you can find the info and signup here. 

The challenge is to read and review 13 Canadian books between July 1 & July 1 -- I just made it this year -- it's the reviewing that gets me :)

But I am planning to read and review along again this year, so 13 CanLit reads coming up...

2 comments:

  1. I did this challenge a few times in the past, but it's been a while. Hard to believe that it's been going for 17 years. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been a while! I enjoy reading along just so I don't forget to add Canadian books to my regular reading.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!