Thursday, August 04, 2022

Translation Thursday

It's Translation Thursday! Each Thursday this month I'm going to share the translation I'm currently reading plus a few more on my reading list. I am really focusing on reading as much Ukrainian literature as possible these days so that is today's feature. 


Currently Reading:

A Russian Story / Eugenia Kononenko; trans. from the Ukrainian by Patrick John Corness


Want to Read:


The Lost Button  / Irene Rozdobudko; trans. from the Ukrainian by Michael Naydan & Olha Tytarenko


The Sarabande of Sara's Band / Larysa Denysenko; trans. from the Ukrainian by Michael Naydan 



Hardly Ever Otherwise / Maria Matios; trans. from the Ukrainian by Yuri Tkacz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!