Monday, January 14, 2008

A Happy New Year and A Happy Winner...



You'll never believe what we've drawn out of the shapka! Or maybe you will... it's the name of the winner of our draw. Wait, it's two names... a second copy has come into my possession, so it's going out via this draw as well. (I hardly need three copies of the same book on my shelves, now do I?)

Copy one of The Madonnas of Leningrad is going to Bridget at The Ravell'd Sleave. Email me your info, Bridget, and I'll get it right off to you. The second name was Eva at The Striped Armchair. Ditto, Eva, I'll send it along as soon as I know where to send it to!

Thanks everyone for joining in - I hope you'll still track down this wonderful read at the library and give it a go. It's worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Oh I'm so happy Melanie. :) I don't think I've ever been quite as enthusiastic about a book giveaway before.

    C novom godom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! What fun to win something, especially a book.

    I'll send you my address right away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!