Saturday, November 24, 2007

Elephant Dung Redux

Here's something unique for all those ecologically concerned, World Wildlife Fund type confirmed letter scribblers you may know. It would make a great Xmas gift for anyone who likes nice paper; journals, stationery and notecards are all available at Elephant Poo Poo Paper

Okay, so the name isn't really that mellifluous, but it's a neat idea. As I happen to know that elephants really like the fruit of the Marula tree, and also that my favourite liqueur, Amarula, is also made from the fruit of the Marula tree, I think a bottle plus some nice letter paper would make a wonderful gift basket. And I don't even work for the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!