I've been tagged! -- for this 8 Random things about Me meme, by Jill at Individual Take, and by Eva at Striped Armchair. So, quickly, 8 random facts (I will not vouch for their level of interest...)
1. I began reading at age 3 (and haven't stopped since)
2. I am the classic "middle child".
3. I can read upside down as well as right side up; I actually finish crosswords faster if I work on the clues upside down (I still have to write right side up of course!)
4. I am a chocolate fanatic. Some people have even creatively nicknamed me "Chocolate" because of it. In related news, my husband inexplicably prefers fruit to chocolate.
5. I studied the violin for 6 years of my youth. Still enjoy it, though having had classical violinists as roomates during university I realize my vast limitations.
6. I am trying to learn to play the ukelele.
7. I own 87 vegetarian cookbooks.
8. I make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies you've ever tasted!
And here are the rules to be followed:
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
I've tried following the rules, really I have, but there are not 8 untagged people left out there! So, if you have not been tagged yet, and you wish to participate, please consider this your very own tag.