Friday, August 02, 2024

Reading in Translation since August 2023

 


I have been attempting to read more women in translation year round, ever since I started participating in #WITMonth way back in 2015. Some years I get a lot read and reviewed, sometimes I don't get much read, sometimes I read a fair bit but don't review! In the last year I have added only a few to the blog, although I have read and reviewed some translations that were shared authorship or by men as well. This is what I've shared since the end of #WITMonth 2023. 


The Goodbye Cat / Hiro Arikawa; trans. from the Japanese by Philip Gabriel


The Premonition / Banana Yoshimoto; trans. from the Japanese by Asa Yoneda


Shubeik Lubeik / Deena Mohamed; trans. from the Arabic by the author


The Future / Catherine Leroux; trans. from the French by Susan Ouriou


Snowglobe / Soyoung Park; trans. from the Korean by Joungmin Lee Comfort


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!