Friday, January 05, 2024

Japanese Literature Challenge


The Japanese Literature Challenge is running for the 17th year, created and hosted by Dolce Bellezza. The goal is to read and review Japanese books in translation throughout January and February. 

I've participated in the past -- only one review is 'required' to participate. I have a few that I will be sharing! I do enjoy Japanese literature; in fact, it was the most frequent language in the translated books I read over 2023.  I wasn't planning on taking on any more challenges but this one is such a fun one, and I know I have books to share that fit right in :) 

If you want to join as well, go on over to her blog and grab the button. The review linkup page is a sticky post at the top of her blog so you can add your contribution whenever it's up. Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!