Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The Blue Castle & The Literary Sewing Circle: A Readalong/Sewalong

As some of my readers know, I also love to sew, and as part of my sewing, I keep another blog, Following the Thread. But since I can't split the two things I love most, I also talk about books there, and run a sewing book club twice yearly. The fall round of the Literary Sewing Circle has just begun, and this time I'm featuring a classic that I just shared here recently, Lucy Maud Montgomery's The Blue Castle. 


If you are also a reader and a maker, you are welcome to join in on the fun. No official signup required, just read the book, and make something inspired by your reading. You can also follow along with the weekly blog posts for book talk and inspiration, and find us on IG -- look for #LiterarySewingCircle 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!