Tuesday, August 01, 2023

Women in Translation Month 2023


August brings one of my favourite reading celebrations of the year -- Women in Translation Month. All the info on how this project started & the stats behind it can be found on the Women in Translation website. 

For readers, though, the essential joy of this month is reading more books by women that have been translated from any language that isn't English. And of course sharing your encounters with said books. 

Some years I read a lot, and review something every day but it is absolutely fine to read just one book this month, you are still participating. I will have more to share on both my plans and the last year's readings this week.  Happy Women in Translation Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!