Friday, August 04, 2023

#WITMonth Plans & Piles

This #WITMonth I have a pretty small stack of To-Reads. I currently have a few on the go, and a few more that I've finished over the last month that I will be sharing during August. 

I have many books on my own shelves to read, and have made a stack of the ones I am actively reading and/or planning on diving into this month. I also have a handful of library books included in this number! 

I am just going to read what I can & enjoy adding titles to my TBR as others share their reading. I've already added three since August 1 from perusing the #WITMonth hashtag on Instagram! It is always a great month for discovering new authors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!