Thursday, August 15, 2019

Translation Thursday

It's Translation Thursday! Each Thursday this month I'm going to share the translation I'm currently reading plus a few more on my reading list. Here's today's list:

Currently Reading:


The Time in Between / Maria Duenas;
trans. from the Spanish by Daniel Hahn
NY: Atria, 2011, c2009
615 p.

To Read:

The Vestigial Heart / Carme Torras;
trans. from the Catalan by Josephine Swarbrick
Cambridge MA: MIT Press, 2018, c2008.
264 p.

Desire for Chocolate / Care Santos;
trans. from the Spanish by Julie Wark
Richmond UK: Alma Books, 2015
340 p.

The Wind that Lays Waste / Selva Almada;
trans. from the Spanish by Chris Andrews
Minneapolis, MN: Graywolf, 2019, c2012.
136 p.

2 comments:

  1. The Desire for Chocolate interests me, and makes me crave a square of chocolate, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it look interesting? And I am also always interested in anything mentioning chocolate ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!