Thursday, August 08, 2019

Translation Thursday

It's Translation Thursday! Each Thursday this month I'm going to share the translation I'm currently reading plus a few more on my reading list. Here's today's list:


Currently Reading:



White / Marie Darrieussecq; trans. Ian Monk





To Read: 



Madame Victoria / Catherine Leroux;
trans. Lazer Lederhendler 




Kuessipan / Naomi Fontaine;
 trans. David Homel 



The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles / Katherine Pancol;
trans. William Rodarmor & Helen Dickinson 


2 comments:

  1. The Yellow Eyes of Crocodiles appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the first page when I was putting it onto the library display I made and it is now on my own list, as soon as I finish what I'm currently reading. It looks fun!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!