Thursday, August 23, 2018

Translation Thursday: Currently Reading

It's Translation Thursday! Each Thursday this month I'm going to share the translation I'm currently reading plus a few more on my reading list. Here's today's list:

Currently Reading:

Baba Dunja's Last Love by Alina Bronsky
(as reviewed at Lizzy's Literary Life)




Want to Read:


The Museum of Abandoned Secrets by Oksana Zabuzhko
(as reviewed at BookSlut)



The House With the Stained Glass Window by Zanna Sloniowska
(as reviewed by Winstonsdad)




The Odessans by Irina Ratushinskaya
(as reviewed at The Bookbag)




2 comments:

  1. Interesting selection! I have some Irina Ratushinskaya on the shelves somewhere, though not this one I think.

    kaggsysbookishramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really like to read some of her work - she is new to me. I've read a fair number of Oksana Zabuzhko's poems/short stories but not this novel, yet.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!