Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Another Challenge: the Literary Sewing Circle


Some of you may remember, I also run another blog focused on my sewing life, Following the Thread.

But of course I can't stay away from books even in my sewing life! I run a bookclub/sewalong over there called The Literary Sewing Circle & we are just starting the Summer Edition of the circle. The idea is to read a book in common, share our book thoughts, and then create something inspired by your reading -- sew, quilt, embroider -- any textile art is fine! If you are a textile maker, feel free to join us - all the details on how to join in are here

It's really low-key, and you could read this book for the #CanBookChallenge at the same time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!