Monday, November 05, 2007

Arts & Crafts


Just for those of you in the Toronto area, I'd like to announce a new event being held at my library in a couple of weeks. We're having the first ever Arts & Crafts sale at the library! I've worked very hard on this one, and if you're interested in seeing more, try the blog I've set up for it. Hope to see anyone who wants an afternoon in Stratford!
**Addendum** It's evening, Nov. 17 - the show is done for this year. What a wonderful day, but boy am I tired! Great artists, yummy bake sale, and lots of help; what else can I ask for? Now for next year...

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived close! I'd be there in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely invitation! Some talented people participating...like Andi, I wish I lived close enough to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nifty! I wish I was in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in Toronto!!! If I can make it I definitely will!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!