Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Rockin' Girl or Rockin' Chair?

Jill over at My Individual Take has kindly considered me a "Rockin' Girl Blogger". Hmm, lately the only kind of rocking I've done is in a chair... But it is awfully nice of her to consider what I write worth mentioning!

I'm now to tag 5 others I think are "Rockin' ". Well, there are so, sooo many of you I love reading each day, I think I'll just have to pick 5 quickly. But that means there are many, many more of you that aren't tagged...check the blogroll, I read you all and think you're all worth spending time with!

Ragdoll at My Tragic Right Hip
Always something new and exciting from the life of a hip, urban book fanatic, who knows whereof she speaks.


People Reading
A very cool blog that puts the lie to the great panicked myth, "People don't read anymore!"

Karen at Sassymonkey Reads
Because she is sassy and fun and full of great reading suggestions

Patricia at BookLust
She's enormously funny, talented and is also a real firecracker. And she is a bundle of endless literary energy, whew!

The Duck Thief at Great White North
She blogs about her life, work, and hockey, but also joins reading challenges and mentions things she's been reading. And she's a proud Canadian!

Any of you can tag five more people, and we will all have our horizons broadened. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am SO THRILLED to be tagged -- I never get memed! I'm going to carry on the tag once I get home and can create a post as thoughtful as Melanie's here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for the meme. I'll do my best to pass this on.

    Can I ask though, how did you find my blog? I consider to be as far in the backwater of the internet as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ragdoll - hope you'll find it a fun exercise, too.

    Duck Thief - I believe I found you originally through one of the Canadian blog directories. Or perhaps a reading challenge link...I can't recall, but I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!