And that's a wrap for this year's Women in Translation Month! I really enjoyed reading and sharing so many great titles this year. I also found another batch of titles to add to my TBR thanks to teader reviews and publisher's highlights as well, as usual. I think I add as many new titles to my list as the ones I've finished reading and reviewing.
Not only that, the Women in Translation website has posted a new roundup of WIT titles published between Jan 2025 and August 2026 -- SO MANY BOOKS TO READ!
The most common language I read from this month was Japanese. I love making discoveries but also finding reviews of books I've read myself, to get other readers' perspectives on them.
Women in translation matter all year round, of course, and it's important to keep reading them. I have quite a few other titles that I've finished, and will post my reviews shortly, carrying this over into September.
Keep on reading Women in Translation!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!