Along with my regular reading and reviewing here on the blog, I've also read a number of women in translation for my professional work. These were reviews for Library Journal, and so I can't really talk in depth about them here. But these are the titles I covered since last August.
![]() |
| Dams / Irene Sola trans. from the Catalan by Mara Faye Lethem |
![]() |
| The Friday Bookshop / Sawako Natori trans. from the Japanese by Yui Kajita |
![]() |
| Welcome to the Kokoro Cat Clinic / Syou Ishida trans. from the Japanese by E. Madison Shimoda |
![]() |
| Beautiful Distance / Nao-Cola Yamazaki trans. from the Japanese by Charlotte Goff |
![]() |
| Mount Verity / Therese Bohman trans. from the Swedish by Marlaine Delargy |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!