Friday, September 08, 2023

Spell the Month in Books: September

 


I just discovered this readerly link-up, Spell the Month in Books (hosted every month by Reviews From the Stacks) It reminds me of the early days of blogging when there were all kinds of memes and challenges making the rounds. They are usually great fun, so I was happy to find this.

The theme for September is From Your TBR List, so I have a multitude of choices! And I decided to join in. The rules are very simple – spell the current month using the first letter of book titles, excluding articles such as ‘the’ and ‘a’ as needed. Happy September!



S - The Silence of Scheherezade / Defne Suman

E - The End of August / Yu Miri

P - The Premonition / Banana Yoshimoto

T - The Twilight Zone / Nona Fernandez

E - The Eighth Life / Nino Haratischwili

M - Medusa / Martine Desjardins

B - Babbacombe's / Susan Scarlett

E - Expiation / Elizabeth von Arnim

R - Rhododendron Pie / Margery Sharp 


2 comments:

  1. That's a really clever challenge, first time I've run across it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - missed the rest of the year already! I think it's a fun one.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!