Saturday, October 18, 2014

Readathon: Hour 3 Update



We've hit Hour 3 of the Readathon; time for an update! I've been drinking tea and reading comfortably, tucked inside on a chilly grey day. Perfection. Here's what I've been up to.

Title of book(s) read since last update:

In progress:
Between the Acts by Virginia Woolf
One Foolish Heart by June Wilson

Number of books read since you started:

parts of the 2 above

Pages read since last update:

170 p.

Running total of pages read since you started:

170 p.

Amount of time spent reading since last update:

2 h. 20 min.

Running total of time spent reading since you started:

Ditto

Observations:

I'm settling in, and getting some reading done, but I've also been checking around online a bit & seeing what everyone is up to! Ready to get some serious reading done now, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!