This #WITMonth I have a pretty small stack of potential To-Reads. I currently have a couple on the go, and a few more that I've finished over the last month that I will be sharing during August.
I have many books on my own shelves to read, and have made a stack of the ones I am actively reading and/or planning on diving into this month. These are some titles that I've had for a while, almost entirely some ARCs that I never got around to reading!
I'm going to be sharing reviews this month of books I've finished over the last few weeks as well as reading some more, and of course, adding to my never-ending TBR thanks to other #WIT Month reviews -- I always find great suggestions during this month, plenty to keep my going throughout the rest of the year.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!