Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tea time

I am a tea drinker. That's to say, rather than a coffee drinker. I adore tea, I have to have it all day long. I like everything about it; the taste, the routine of making it, the history of it's manufacture. I drink it and I read about it. Here are some of my favourite places to read about it online:
Distinctly Tea * Stash * Mellow Monk * Tea Council of Canada * Murchies * Tea Connexions *
And of course, I order it too :)
Perhaps I also adore tea for reasons explained in Marika Cobbold's novel The Purveyor of Enchantment :
"Coffee was for sharp minds and tight schedules. Tea was for comfort and putting your feet up. Clementine had a suspicion that tea drinkers, on the whole, did not set the world on fire."
Ah, yes. A good cuppa and a rest and I'm ready to face the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ I always enjoy hearing your comments so please feel free to leave some!